What is DUNDi?
DUNDi is an acronym for "Distrubuted Universal Number Discovery. Quoting directly from http://dundi.com:
"DUNDi is a peer-to-peer system for locating Internet gateways to telephony services. Unlike traditional centralized services (such as the remarkably simple and concise ENUM standard), DUNDi is fully-distributed with no centralized authority whatsoever. DUNDi is not itself a Voice-over IP signaling or media protocol. Instead, it publishes routes which are in turn accessed via industry standard protocols such as IAX, SIP and H.323. DUNDi can be used within an enterprise to create a fully-federated PBX with no central point of failure, and the ability to arbitrarily add new extensions, gateways and other resources to a trusted web of communication servers, where any adds, moves, changes, failures or new routes are automatically absorbed within the cloud with no additional configuration."
DUNDi E.164 Peering
Messinet Secure Services currently offers direct DUNDi E.164 PSTN termination to the Chicago, IL, US metropolitan area including the following area codes: 224, 312, 331, 630, 708, 773, 815, 847 and 872. I am open to peering with anyone willing to share numbers in the E.164 name space and execute the Digium General Peering Agreement, alternate link: Digium General Peering Agreement.
If you are interested in becoming a Messinet Secure Services DUNDi E.164 peer, see the DUNDi Configuration Instructions.
If you would like to terminate your DUNDi E.164 connection with Messinet Secure Services, please submit a Peer Termination Request Ticket, placing your DUNDi node's EntityID into the Description field. Be sure to specify your e-mail address in the ticket so I can respond via e-mail to verify your termination.
DUNDi primary connection node details including, terminated country codes, area codes & prefixes
Messinet Secure Services
D4:AE:52:B9:41:73 - Chicago, IL, US
- 00:08:54:E0:72:1C? - Blue Ridge, GA, US
- 00:40:63:DB:54:41 - Cedar, MN, US
- 00:0E:A6:C8:B8:B4? - Hartford, CT, US
- 00:30:18:AE:68:B3? - Norcross, GA, US
- 00:09:6B:58:DA:80? - Fuquay Varina, NC, US
- 40:40:34:71:0A:BB? - Las Vegas, NV, US
- 00:30:1B:27:EE:8A? - Bern, BE, CH
- 00:AA:00:AD:18:49? - Lörrach, BW, DE
- 00:0B:6A:6C:A4:7F? - Mönchengladbach, NRW, DE
- 00:0B:6A:2C:C1:F3 - Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne & Wear, UK
- 00:1B:78:E2:65:F8? - Rijeka, HR
- 80:EE:73:07:9C:A2 - Waedenswil, ZH, CH
- 00:01:80:58:A1:C6? - Zagreb, HR
Digium GPA executed
Direct connection with Messinet Secure Services
Broken connection / Under review for removal